Boiler Service – Hockley Heath, Shirley & Dorridge
Looking after your boiler can save you money and reduce your fuel bills, so why not find out about a regular boiler service, available in Knowle, Dorridge, Hockley Heath, Shirley and Solihull from MJC Plumbing and Heating.
Service your boiler for safe, reliable, and cost effective running
There are numerous good reasons to have your boiler serviced regularly and safety is an important factor. Faulty or unmaintained boilers can present an increased risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which poses a real risk to your family’s safety.
Faults can interrupt your access to heat and hot water, which adds up to an inconvenience at any time of year, but can be a worry in colder weather – make sure you can rely on your boiler as the winter months approach.
With good maintenance from a boiler and central heating expert, you can:
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your boiler is safe,
- Help avoid the cost, stress and inconvenience of a breakdown,
- Keep your heating system working at optimal levels,
- Save money of fuel bills through efficient performance.
What can I expect from a boiler service?
- An initial assessment of your unit for suitability against current standards,
- Inner casing removed to check all working components,
- Tuning of the gas valve to ensure efficient combustion,
- Cleaning where necessary of casing and boiler parts,
- Flue checked for blockages and flue seals checked
- Check for leaks with a gas tightness check,
- Casing properly replaced and sealed.
We are an established company providing services in and around Solihull, Knowle, Dorridge, Hockley Heath and Shirley for all your central heating, boiler service, boiler insulation, and bathroom requirements. We make sure our prices are always competitive and work hard to deliver customer satisfaction with an efficient, courteous service.
Get in touch to find out more – we are happy to answer your questions.