Remodelling your bathroom is one of the most important projects when it comes to home improvement. Everyone spends a considerable amount of time in the bathroom so make sure it is a pleasurable experience. Below are some points for your consideration:
- Determine the aim with your renovation:- The first step when renovating is what do you want to achieve? What is the main objective of renovation – utilisation of space, adding more functionality, specific lifestyle needs or creating a wow experience. You should communicate your vision to your project handler.
- Visualise all your design elements:- Before going ahead you should collect samples of materials and colours. Create a mood board to help you see how the various design elements will come together.
- Choose Quality Fixtures :- The fixtures you choose in your bathroom will affect the look and feel of the room. You should consider styling elements such as undermount or top mount sinks, waterfall taps, soft-close hinges and chrome detailing around tiles.
- Be inspired by timeless trends:- You should get in touch with the latest design trends through the internet, magazines or bathroom showrooms. Do you want a squarer modern sanitary ware or rounded and traditional?
- Design your space around your footprint:- It’s important to research your choice of appliances based on your space because their dimensions will play a vital role in the overall layout of the bathroom.
- Select Durable Flooring:- Water-resistant, non slip, durable flooring are advisable for bathrooms and always ensure everything is sealed and secured too. Do the research and gain the appropriate knowledge to enjoy your bathroom in the long run.
- Hang A Stylish Mirror:- A stylish Mirror is the focal point and these days they are available with LED lights, sensored on/off switches and can even stay mist free!